More pages in this section
The Jockeys Pavilion was built in 2020 and includes state-of-the-art facilities for 32 professional jockeys.
- Exercise bikes
- Private lounge
- Spacious dressing room
The facility also accommodates the local Stewards.
Multiple trainers utilise the vast grounds of Cluden Park on a daily basis.
Onsite facilities include:
- Sand training track
- Horse walker
- Horse swim
- Sand roll
- 8 wash bays
- 100 newly built day stalls (misting system, fans, pre-parade ring, all weather access)
Cluden Park is home to a number of highly successful thoroughbred owners.
Who can become a new owner?
Anyone over 16 years of age (applicants aged 16 or 17 require a personal guarantee from a currently registered owner) can apply. Event applicant will be subject to identity and credit checks and have to be approved by the British
Horseracing Authority (BHA).
Types of Racehorse Ownership:
- Sole ownership (An individual has 100% share in the horse)
- Company (A company can register as an Owner, owning horses 100%)
- Partnership (Two or more people who all members of the Partnership are registered owners share a percentage of the horse)
- Syndicate (A share in a percentage of a horse that is managed and administered by the Syndicator/s. It isn’t necessary for members of the Syndicate to register as owners.)
- Racing Club (A subscription to experience racehorse ownership. It isn’t necessary for members of the Syndicate to register as owners.)
- Leasing (Ownership of a racehorse for a set period of time)
Please contact us for more information. Email us at email@example.com