More pages in this section
Cluden Park offers a variety of exceptional corporate sponsorship opportunities in 2023/24.
Partnering with Cluden Park and the Townsville Turf Club, we are confident that you will discover significant benefits for your business through our targeted and worthwhile sponsorship opportunities.
At Cluden Park, our aim is to ensure that you and your company receive excellent value with a sponsorship perfectly aligned with your current business objectives.
For more information or to discuss sponsorship opportunities for your business please call our sponsorship team on (07) 4778 2400 or Email Us directly.
Learn More About Other Sponsorship Opportunities
Your business will be seen, heard and engaged by local, national and international audiences.
- Attendances range from 500 to 15,000 + people for each event
- Male and females equally attend general and major race days, and key events
- Patrons are a primary audience of 25 to 60 years
- Attendees come from near and far and comprise of industry diehards, regular punters, social butterflies, serious networkers, fun groups and newbies
- With many race days broadcast on SKY Channel, your business will receive broad regional, national and international exposure
Choose your level of involvement to match your requirements:
- Regular mid-week race days
- Regular Saturday race days
- Feature race days such as Pallarenda Stakes and Melbourne Cup Race Day.
- The Winter Racing Carnival featuring social highlights on the NQ calendar - 2YO Classic, Ladies Day, Guineas Day, and Townsville Cup
- Other major events: Family Fun Day, NQ Amateur Race Day, and Christmas Race Day.
We endeavour to offer your business a variety of on-ground promotional opportunities that may include:
- Naming rights (race day, race names, events i.e. Fashion, Marquees etc)
- Race Day Book Advertising
- Mentions in the Townsville Bulletin Form Guide and race day advertising
- Various signage opportunities across Cluden Park
- Access to a variety of event spaces suitable for a diverse mix of functions, exhibitions, expos and professional development training
A number of smart reasons to partner with the club:
- Opportunity to create brand awareness & promote your business
- Network with other businesses and potential clients
- Build relationships and reward clients, staff or yourself
- Enjoy racing, trackside hospitality and just have a good time!
- Showcase your products and services to both targeted and big audiences